Tao is eternal, but has no fame
(name); The Uncarved Block, though seemingly of small account, Is greater
than anything that is under heaven.
The training are conducted
The Internal Art is a term coming
from old Chinese tradition first of all connected with the internal styles
of Chinese martial schools formed on the base of taoist tradition by XVI-XVII
centuries. The peculiarity of internal styles is using of “Internal” or
“Long” effort. The aim of
training is a human healing through the cleaning of spirit, energy, internal
power and accumulation of these three true treasures. There are
regular trainings and seminars by the next disciplines:
Chen style Taijiquan,
Baguazhang, Taoying, Qigong
The Program of training.
1. Zhangzhuang qigong
– system of body constructing according to the principle of nine controls
and three connections.
2. Changsigong – qigong of silk reeling.
3. Yin -Yang Qigong, system for condensing energies.
4. Six healing sounds- system for cleaning energy of internal
5. Taiji-qigong. Long (1,5 hours) sequense of exercises
for all body.
6. Qigong for improvement of sight.
7. Qigong for regulation (diminution) of weight.
8. Silent sitting – system of contemplation.
9. Taoyin and other techniques of Microcosmic orbit. The
system restoring balance of energy and raising potential of energy.
Laojia (old frame- eighty two forms).
Xingjia (new frame)
Laojia Paochui (old succession of explosive blows)
Forms with weapon (saber, straight sword, spear, twin swords).
Basic forms for one hand, for two hands, fixed and moving,
Free-style wrestling fixed and moving.
Andrey Serednyakov (Chen Xiaowang direct lineage)
You can join the groups by the
Phone: + 7 921
575 49 81
near metro station "Sportivnaya ":
Monday 7:00-9:30 p.m. Qigong
p.m. Chen styleTaijiquan
Tuesday, Thursday 7:00-9:30
p.m.Chen style Taijiquan